It takes pride in posting experiences, interests and creative writing of people from across the web. We welcome all the guest posts of 500+ words on the topics we feature as per the theme of the blog. You are also welcome to write your point of view or send feedback regarding the topics related to the theme of the blog.
We encourage guest post from both professional and non-professional writers. Send us the creative piece you have written through e-mail and we will post it on our blog if it meets our guidelines. For your help, blog guidelines are mentioned below.
1. Only use original, unique content and material that you own or have permission to use in your submission (applies to images). Also, use citation where required.
2. Always check your grammar, punctuation and spelling. We do not entertain grammatically incorrect piece of writing and neither should you!
3. Keep in mind that the posts that are too long can be time consuming for the readers; however, we do not like featuring posts that are too short. We suggest limiting your post between 500-1000 words.
4. Include one link in author’s bio (please do!).
5. Refer to one of our recent guest posts – 15 Top Marketing Tips for Start-Up Food Brands
6. Make sure that the topic of the post is relevant and the content matches with the title of the post.
Guest Post Format and Style Guidelines
1. All images should be at least 690 pixels wide and please do not use poor quality or blurred images.
2. Please include a title in the post along with your bio of around 2-3 sentences.
3. Use bullets, subheadings, short paragraphs and anything that can make your post easy to read, captivating and interesting for the readers to read.
1. Send us unique content only that you have not published on any other site ever before.
2. Do not waste your and our time and resources if you intend to pitch multiple sites with same content for getting backlinks. After publishing your content on our site, that content must never be posted by you to any other site. If you fail to do so, we reserve the right to remove your content, penalize or blacklist you to ruin our blog. The facility is for authentic guest contributors only.
3. Whether or not we publish your content, you will be updated. However, you are free to post your content anywhere if you do not hear anything from us within 20 days from the date of the content submission.
Send your proposal: email@example.com