If White Hat SEO Services is discussed in the simplest way, it refers to all such methods and techniques which obediently follow the guidelines set by the search engines. Actually all the search engines such as Google, Yahoo, MSN or Bing want to provide the best search results to their users and thus give good credit points to the websites which follows their rules.
Few White Hat SEO Techniques for Startups
1. Keep Your On Page Strong
These days what many startups do is give their first priority to social media and ignore this very important technical part. All the other things are meaningless if On Page activities are not up to the mark…
- Make sure that all the pages have proper Meta title and descriptions including the relevant keywords of the industry in which you are dealing.
- Follow the character limits for Meta tags set by the search engines and use all the possible combinations of keywords which describes the page well.
- Ask your developer to create the website which is easy to navigate so that the web spiders can crawl it easily.
- Constantly keep on checking whether your site and new pages are being indexed by Google or not. If not you can also submit your website for indexing.
2. Social Media to Create Your Brand Awareness
It won’t be wrong to say that in today’s era social media is one of the most powerful medium to showcase your brand. It can be really helpful for you to promote your brand and bring products or services in the eyes of people. If the above said factor contributes 70% to the whole SEO thing, 30% is also contributed by this medium.
3. Good Content Will Always Help You
Ensure that the information that every page provides is useful for the reader and relevant to that page. For example: It should not be made that the heading of the page is about “Rent a Car” and its content pertains to car maintenance. It misguides the users and search engines won’t tolerate it, resulting that your site may get penalized. Relevant landing pages enhance users’ experience and decline bounce rate.
In addition, make sure what you have written is not already published somewhere else in the web. It does not mean that you have copied the content and re-using but sometimes it happens that your writing style matches up with that of someone else on World Wide Web and so it is suggested to check the content on Copyscape or any other good plagiarism checker tool before putting on web.
Furthermore tips such as link building techniques will be discussed soon.
Expras offers White Hat SEO Services and packages to the clients. If you need it at affordable prices, Contact Us.