These simple and successful PPC management tips benefit you from pay per click advertising. As seen so far, Google Adwords is one of the best pay per click advertising program. Look at these helpful things which are extremely useful to improve the results of this program.
- If conversion is goal, try to avoid broad match keywords to the extent possible. It is also hard to solely depend upon exact match keywords due to the fact that they have moderate or very low traffic. The phrase match keywords are decent solution but use them with negative list.
- Add contact details to campaigns like direct telephone number so prospective customer can call directly and get more information one needs before buying. It raises the conversion rate considerably.
- If possible, try to add the targeted keyword to URL ahead of ‘/ ’ like www.domainname.com/Keyword because it turns bold in green color when campaign shows on search engine result pages [SERPS] and improves visibility.
- If opening lines of campaigns include offers, discounts, prices, free advices and so on, they attract people easily. Numbers in first line of campaigns raise CTR, for example, 20% Off the Diapers or 3 Months Premium for $0.99 (Music Offers).
- It is also good to put some ‘Call-To-Action’ message such as Buy Now, Book Today in PPC campaigns as well as landing pages.
- Optimize the advertisement for the same locality (area, province, country) that prospective customers are expected.
- Also take the language into consideration. If a non-English audience is clicking an English advertisement, he will quit probably. On the other hand, if content of your site is available in multiple languages, do link the language specific web pages to language specific audiences.
- Long tail keywords phrase are unquestionably good but keep eye at competition level too. Any such phrase with low competition level might not perform well.
- Use fast and best hosting provider so online visitor need not wait. The hosting service also contributes very much to speed up the opening of web pages.
- Keep monitoring the initiatives of competitors and do not hesitate to make use of customer care of the paid advertising platform provider such as Adwords, Bing etc. As far as Google Adwords is concerned, it has skilled resources, staff that can suggest the required improvements and make you successfully run the PPC marketing.
Emma Walker is senior content writer at Expras. The company offer pay per click management services. If you require it, Contact Us for free quote.